- The invitation containing the relevant information is sent to the companies/organization through email/post.
- Interested Companies are required to fill the registration form.
- Companies/organizations feedback is taken back to the placement cell, via email/post.
- The details of the feedback are made available to the students.
- The placement cell allots a date to the company as per mutual convenience.
- The company can confirm or negotiate the dates with the placement cell.
- Interested students sign their willingness by registering for the company.
- Companies visit the campus on the given date and conduct the recruitment as per their selected selection process
- The company/organization is required to furnish the final list of selected students as soon as possible after the final completion of procedure.